The average American family saves less than 10% of their take-home pay, according to this article from The Motley Fool. That means we’re paying ourselves less than we tip our servers in restaurants!
Learn the techniques to figure out your magic number, cut expenses, earn more money, and set up a system to save half your income for the rest of your life.
You might be one of the people reading this and thinking, “there’s no way I could save half my income.” I was right there with you when I first learned about this movement. It was December 2012, and I was working hard toward getting out of debt. A friend told me that the best way to get ahead was to save at least half of what you brought in. Immediately the excuses started piling up. “I don’t make enough money!” “I can’t do that right now!” “Maybe someday in the future.”
THE FUTURE IS NOW.
Forget resolutions. Make this your best year ever, and save half your income.
- Module 1: Figuring out your magic number
- Module 2: How to live on a shoestring without living in a shoebox
- Module 3: Making life easier — increasing your income
- Module 4: The mechanics — where to put your money once you’ve saved it
- Module 5: How to stay motivated and save half your income for the rest of your life.
Articles Around the Web About Save50
- TillerHQ: How Tiller is Helping People Save Half Their Incomes
- So Money: How to Save Half Your Income
- It Pays Dividends: How Much Money Do You Need to Make in Order to Save Half Your Income?
- Money Manifesto: Do Something Big This Year – This Idea Will Change Your Life
- Money Propeller: Change Your Life in 2016. Here’s How
- Well Kept Wallet: WKW 77: How to Start Saving Half Your Income with Kathleen Celmins
- Order of Man: OOM 041: How to Save 50% of Your Income With Joe Saul-Sehy
- Steve Stewart: Top 5 Ways To Save BIG Money In 2016
- Roger Whitney: How to Become a Super Saver in 2016
Ready to join us?
Click the button below to join Save50 for $129:
Buy now for $129 or Log in