Taxes got you looking like this?
How to (Legally) Cheat on Your Taxes is the Stacking Benjamins course that will help you figure out how to pay the least amount possible to the IRS.
It’s your money. Why not keep as much of it as you can?
Use coupon code stackydiscount to save 40% until April 15, 2017.
Are You Confused About Taxes?
We get it. There’s a reason entire professions are dedicated to the United States tax code. It’s as confusing as learning a new language. And because it’s confusing, we make mistakes. And when we make mistakes, they’re typically not in our favor.
But it doesn’t have to be like that.
It turns out, learning about taxes is one of the best things you can do to make sure you’re not overpaying. Not just this year. Next year, the year after, and every year for the rest of your life.
And the best part?
It’s not hard to learn this stuff. That’s why we created How to (Legally) Cheat on Your Taxes, a four-part course that will make you much more proficient in terms of your personal taxes.
How to (Legally) Cheat on Your Taxes is Right for You if:
- You want to learn a few different tax strategies. Or, heck, if you want to learn what a tax strategy is!
- You’re interested in figuring out how to pay as little on your taxes as possible. Not just this year, but every year you’re paying the IRS.
- You want to see why Joe thinks taxes are fun. Joe Saul-Sehy, co-host of Kiplinger magazine’s podcast of the year, Stacking Benjamins, actually thinks taxes are fun. It sounds crazy, but it’s true. He explains why.
- You’ve listened to the Stacking Benjamins podcast and actually want to learn something. It’s all well and good to listen to Joe and OG discuss the topics of the day, but they keep topics intentionally light. So if you want to dig deeper, this course is one way to do that.
How to (Legally) Cheat on Your Taxes is NOT for You if:
- You already know everything about taxes. If you already know everything, what on earth can we teach you?
- You’re very serious and can’t have a little fun with your money. While we agree that money is central to everything we do, we take a lighthearted approach, because money, even taxes, can be fun to learn about.
- You actually want to cheat. You want gray area tips? You won’t find those in this course. In fact, we’re using the phrase “cheat” in its silliest form. We want to teach you how to stay within the IRS’s lines. We don’t want you to get audited!
The How to (Legally) Cheat on Your Taxes Course
How to (Legally) Cheat on Your Taxes is split into four modules, each with a corresponding worksheet:
- Module 1: The Best Tax Strategy to Keep More of Your Benjamins There are two different tax strategies that we discuss, and they follow the 80/20 rule. The strategy you think about the least is the one with the greatest impact. Once you understand that, then decide who should do your taxes, and who should definitely not.
- Module 2: Finding Loopholes in the Tax Code This is the meat of the course, where you’ll learn about tax brackets, the difference between a credit and a deduction, and how to find them.
- Module 3: Find All the Free Money You Can. Now that you know how the tax code works, this module will help you find some free money to help pay our tax bill.
- Module 4: The Best Things to do This Year to Drive Down Next Year’s Tax Bill Learn the strategies you need to implement now that will save you for years to come.
Ready to (Legally) Cheat?
Awesome. Set aside a couple of hours to have the most fun possible with your taxes. Joe’s the only guy who can make learning about the tax code fun. Plus, he’ll help you stack more Benjamins… and that’s what it’s all about here in Joe’s mom’s basement.
$49 $29 with coupon code stackydiscount to save 40% until April 15, 2017.